The Colour Works has developed this website and our social spaces for the use of our clients, partners and potential customers. We fully respect the privacy of any individual entering or using this website. We are constantly monitoring and updating our security procedures so you can be sure that your information is safe.
Privacy & Data Protection
The Colour Works will not use any personal information for any unauthorised purpose and will keep all personal information secure. The Colour Works will not share your personal information with third parties unless this is required to allow us to provide the services that you have requested and only where all parties comply with the relevant data protection and privacy laws.
Gathering of Information
The Colour Works seeks to ensure that the information published on this website is up to date and accurate. However, the information on the website does not constitute legal or professional advice and The Colour Works cannot accept any liability for actions arising from its use.
The Colour Works does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through our website. Any material, information or other communication you may transmit or post to the website other than your personal information will be considered non-confidential and non proprietary, except when stated otherwise. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from the site any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, or other material that would violate any law.
Information on this web site may be changed or updated without notice.
While we take information security seriously this website is not guaranteed to be free from any so-called computer viruses and it is strongly recommended that you take appropriate steps before down-loading it to your computer equipment.
Third Party Websites
The Colour Works cannot be held responsible for the contents of any pages referenced by an external link. Our website often provides links to third party websites, such as those of our business partners and are provided solely for the purpose of your convenience. Links made to other sites are made at your own risk and The Colour Works accept no liability for any linked sites.
When you access a non-Colour Works website please understand that it is independent from The Colour Works and The Colour Works has no control over the content of that website. Further, a link to a non-Colour Works website does not mean that The Colour Works endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or the use of such website. We do not give any representation regarding the quality, safety, suitability or reliability of any other web sites or any of the material contained in them.
Cookies are small text files placed on a computer by the websites you visit. Cookies are used in order to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to owners of the sites.
The table below explains which cookies are used by Insights and why.
|Insights.com||__utma||This cookie keeps track of the number of times a visitor has been to the site pertaining to the cookie, when their first visit was, and when their last visit occurred.|
|__utmc||Used by Google Analytics. This cookie takes a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor leaves the site.|
|__utmb||Used by Google Analytics. This cookie takes a timestamp of the exact moment in time when a visitor enters the site.|
Most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through browser settings.
To find out more about cookies, including what cookies have been set, how to manage and delete them visit:
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit:
Please note that opting out of certain cookies may limit your use of our own website.
Your Email Address
There are a few reasons why you might choose to give us your email address:
you fill in the Contact us form
you subscribe to our newsletter
you post a comment on the blog
We will never share your email address with anybody outside of this company. If at any point you wish your email address removed please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about The Colour Works’ services and our online privacy policies, please write to:
The Colour Works
Pear Tree Business Centre,
Ferndown, BH21 7PT
All the information, contents, text, images, including but not limited to html code, photography and buttons is the property of Colour Works and may not be copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way without our express, advance, written consent. All trademarks used or referred to in this site are the property of their respective owners.
Standard Terms of Business
- Prices & Terms of Payment: All prices quoted will be in Pounds (£) Sterling excluding VAT unless otherwise stated and will be charged at the rate in force at the time that the service is provided. If The Colour Works is required to confirm a Purchase Order Number on invoices, this must be supplied to The Colour Works in advance of delivery of products/services. Payment terms are strictly 30 days. In the event that invoices are not paid in accordance with The Colour Works terms then we reserve the right to charge interest (5% above the current base rate) and compensation pursuant to the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998. Clients with accounts in default agree to pay our reasonable expenses, including legal fees and costs for collection by third-party agencies, incurred when enforcing these Terms and Conditions.
- Costs & Expenses: The Colour Works will charge for all reasonable expenses incurred in relation to the provision of products and services, including but not restricted to all travel, accommodation and meals for facilitator(s). Mileage is charged at £0.45 per mile.
Amendments to Confirmed Workshop Proposals: Our standard pricing guidelines offer a delegate rate based on a minimum number attending. Should attendance fall below the minimum number stated in the proposal document, the delegate rate may increase.
Additional Participants: May be added to a booking up to 14 days prior to delivery of a workshop. Requests made after this time cannot be guaranteed but we will endeavor to accommodate.
Removing Participants: Any reduction in numbers must be confirmed more than 7 days prior to delivery of a workshop. Any changes made less than 7 days prior to delivery will be charged in full.
- Cancellation: A booking cancelled by the client will be subject to the following charges:Cancellation 28-15 days from the delivery date: 50% of fees and materials costs (Including expenses incurred
Cancellation 14-1 days from the delivery date: 100% of fees and materials costs (Including expenses incurred)
- Delivery: It is the responsibility of the client to ensure that our facilitator(s) have all necessary information prior to the delivery of goods or services. This includes Insights Discovery Evaluators being completed at least two weeks in advance of delivery by all participants. Failure to supply this information may affect The Colour Works ability to supply its goods and services.
The Colour Works reserves the right to substitute the agreed facilitator if circumstances should deem necessary.
- Personal liability: Persons attending an event do so at their own risk and on the strict understanding that The Colour Works does not accept liability for personal injury or damage.
- Data Protection & Privacy: The Colour Works data protection and privacy policies are amended and updated from time to time to adhere to current law. The Colour Works current data protection and privacy policies can always be found at thecolourworks.com