Bausch & Lomb are dedicated to "helping people see better to live better" and to improving the health and well-being of patients and consumers through their healthcare products.Their success and future growth coincides with the achievement of employees’ personal and professional goals. The organisation’s challenge was to future-proof the organisation by ensuring they continued to attract and retain talent, develop the necessary skill-sets now and for future responsibilities and maintain employee engagement.
Bausch & Lomb began their collaboration with The Colour Works in 2014. The aim has been to strengthen their performance culture based on “people, attitude and results”. They operate in a constantly evolving environment and wanted to support the development of their employees, managers and leaders through:
- Increased self-awareness and personal impact
- A winning and growth mind-set
- Accountability and great team work
- Openness to change and doing the best for their customers
Over the years, the various programmes have been fun, engaging and memorable. Interventions have included team workshops, a masterclass series and 1:1 coaching for high potential employees which have helped them:
- Establish a shared language – the methodology is simple and people “get it”
- Build emotional intelligence, self-awareness and awareness of others
- Increase levels of confidence and expertise
- Improve communication, interpersonal skills and ability to manage change.