The purpose of this Client Practitioner Development Day is to give you the opportunity to be on the receiving end of the impactful introductory workshops you have been running.
The content will offer up some variations and slants on a typical Discovery day so that you have the best opportunity of keeping your delivery fresh, exciting and varied.
- Introductions and scene setting
- Benchmarking and evaluating the room
- Activities to set the scene and get your delegates in the right space
- Emotional intelligence, behavioural psychology, interactive activities
- Village Fete variations and the ‘8-type’ of human behaviour
- Discovery profiles, explaining the charts and graphs
- Coaching through the colour model
*Attendance is by invitation only, a cancellation fee of £50 will be applied if you cancel your place less than 14 days prior to the event. The content of this day may vary from the published outline.
Please be aware that this event does not count as your Insights Discovery licence renewal. Please view Your CP Licence for more information. [link to Your CP Licence]
Finding it hard to justify a day out?
See what our CPs have to say…
“Good to see some different exercises and share ideas. A great opportunity to refresh and update your practice on delivering a Discovery Day”
Simon Barraclough, Client Practitioner, Camira Fabrics
“CP development days are a fabulous networking opportunity with the added bonus of keeping your skills and knowledge fresh and alive with new ideas and techniques.
I look forward to attending and think they are a fantastic offering from The Colour Works”
Melanie Hartley, Client Practitioner, Advanced Medical Solutions Ltd