Discovery is the perfect tool to help develop Leadership awareness.
The purpose of this day is to walk you through a typical 360° intervention as delivered by The Colour Works. By attending this day you will be invited to participate in a Colour Works Leadership 360° report that will deepen your levels of self-awareness and strengthen some of your key stakeholder relationships.
- Scene setting and breaking down self-limiting beliefs in Leadership
- Self-awareness and how to expand the learning to how others might see us
- Feedback; what it is, how we react to it and how to increase the chances of sustainable change
- Delivering a 360°diagnostic and your duty of care
- Your 360° profile and using the results
- Coaching through your 360°feedback
- Keeping the learning alive
- Leadership development is an ongoing journey and requires continuous intervention to ensure those leading our organisations stay agile and fresh
*Attendance is by invitation only, a cancellation fee of £50 will be applied if you cancel your place less than 14 days prior to the event. The content of this day may vary from the published outline.
Please be aware that this event does not count as your Insights Discovery licence renewal. Please view Your CP Licence for more information. [link to Your CP Licence]
Finding it hard to justify a day out?
See what our CPs have to say…
“The opportunity to share, listen and explore with others is great”
Lesley Dryhurst, Client Practitioner, Weaver Vale Housing Trust
“Although it would have been easy to cancel due to workloads, I am glad that I didn’t. There is a real benefit to these development days and I am looking forward to the next one”
Tracey Sellers, Client Practitioner, Fresh Insurance