- Perception and our unconscious biases
- The business benefits of improving self-awareness
- The Insights Discovery model of behaviour
- Personal Profiles
- Strengths, weaknesses and value to the team
- The impact my working style has on me, my work and my colleagues
- Team dynamics – what do we all bring to the party?
- Tangible actions and future commitments
Enhanced levels of…
- Self awareness
- Team performance
This introductory workshop has a profound impact on people as they gain new insights into themselves and those they work with. Delegates leave with a different view of the world and an immediately applicable understanding of how to connect, engage and communicate better with colleagues and clients alike. This pivotal experience upskills and motivates leaders and teams to drive performance improvement through greater self-awareness and enhanced working relationships.
All our learning programmes begin with an introduction to the Insights Discovery model and our signature ‘Personal Impact’ workshop. This gives delegates valuable insights into themselves and the impact they can have on others, and lays the groundwork for improved working relationships and team performance.Learn More