Alison Sumpter‘s Discovery ProfileVIEW PROFILE
Alison never tires of “the lightbulb moment”, the point in the day when the person or team she is working with gets it. The “it” being, perhaps, a team member better understanding themselves or their colleagues, a team inspired, motivated and committing to strive towards agreed goals or the executive coachee realising with clarity the strategy that will lead to their success.
She has supported a variety of organisations in the public and private sectors to:
- improve efficiency through cohesive, trusting and productive teams
- motivate and enthuse teams to strive for excellence
- smash sales targets by engaging with consultative sales techniques
- release potential in a team and set challenging targets to achieve even greater success
- enable senior leadership team members to realise their potential and contribute fully to the achievement of their personal and /or work goals.
Alison has been a Colour Works facilitator since 2004. She is an ILM Level 7 Executive Coach and Mentor as well as a leadership and management development specialist. She is known for her creative yet practical approach to the design and delivery of support interventions which has won her high praise from clients including CMA recruitment, NAIM audio, Employment and Skills Funding Agency, JACE Training, Hampshire County Council, Hampshire CAMHS, National Oceanographic Centre, Whiteley Village Trust and McDonalds, to name but a few.