- Outstanding leadership – what are we aiming for?
- Communication – what I heard isn’t necessarily what you said
- The pros and cons of feedback – finding the coaching in criticism
- Making sense of our 360° reports
- Working with the results – identifying trends and establishing action plans
- Connecting with respondents to make progress a reality
Enhanced levels of…
- Self awareness
- Leadership Capability
By the end of this workshop, your leaders will have a much clearer sense of what they need to do to take their performance to even higher levels. Through a combination of theory, group exercises and feedback from their colleagues, they will hone in on where they shine and where they need to focus greater effort.
All our leaning programmes begin with an introduction to the Insights Discovery model and our signature ‘Personal Impact’ workshop. This gives delegates valuable insights into themselves and the impact they can have on others, and lays the groundwork for improved working relationships and team performance.Learn More