At this time, the health and wellbeing of our team, our clients and the communities we operate in are our primary concern.
We continue to follow all national advice from central government, Public Health England (PHE) and other relevant national bodies.
All Colour Workers are now working from home and we are ensuring we support them by:
- Holding virtual coffee sessions several times a week to support and motivate one another
- Regular one-to-one calls to ensure everyone still feels connected and heard, as well as providing an opportunity to share issues or concerns
- Regular business updates and sharing of information to encourage an open culture and help everyone feel secure in a time of uncertainty
- Utilising technology to ensure that we can continue to collaborate effectively both internally and externally without the need to meet in person
We are making changes to the way we work so that we can continue to offer our clients an uninterrupted service.
Knowing ourselves and learning how to better both support and motivate each other has perhaps never been so important. Our virtual offerings and information-sharing do both.
- Running virtual client workshops
- Delivering virtual coaching programmes
- Holding virtual Insights Discovery personal profile debrief sessions
- Providing regular newsletters, blog posts and articles offering practical advice on how to support colleagues, teams and leaders through these challenging times
- Sending out electronic copies of Discovery personal profiles
Our team is very much still here and ready to support you. If you do have questions or would like to discuss a virtual learning solution, please get in touch with your regular contact or the main office on 0345 045 0933 or at email@example.com and we will be happy to help.
We will continue to keep our clients updated during this ever-changing period.