Engage your people.
Inspire better performance.
Understanding how to get your people working better together can often feel out of reach. Using Insights Discovery to create a base level of self-awareness, The Colour Works gives your people the power to reach peak performance.
Collaboration and communication are vital tools for top teams. Understanding your own personal style and recognising others’ means that workplace relationships can become productive, not destructive.
THE COLOUR ENERGIES
Insights Discovery uses four simple colour energies to start conversations. The model illustrates how and why people act the way they do through measuring our own unique mix of Fiery Red, Sunshine Yellow, Earth Green and Cool Blue energies.
Insights Discovery is the very beginning of the journey to more effective working. Based on the Psychology of Swiss psychologist Carl Jung, the profiling system is a valuable tool that was created to help people understand themselves and those around them.
USING THE KNOWLEDGE
The impact of new found awareness on your people will be tangible and incredible, but Insights Discovery is the beginning. It’s the momentum that counts. We work with organisations to grab hold of the learning and break business barriers.
Key chapters of the Insights Discovery Personal Profile can include:
- Strengths, weaknesses and value to the team
- Management – how you like to manage and be managed
- Communication style
- Sales effectiveness
- Creating your ideal working environment
WHERE CAN I USE IT?
As the workplace landscape changes so rapidly, your needs, and your programme, will evolve with your people.
- Personal Effectiveness – shift individual mindsets and enhance self-awareness to open up honest conversations about the impact we have as individuals
- Team-Working – evolve teams by exploring trust, vulnerability and healthy conflict
- Courageous and Considerate Leadership – the awareness Insights Discovery creates helps to increase commitment, buy-in and accountability, giving us refreshed and resiliient leaders
- Coaching – self-awareness high and eyes wide open, the honest conversations had in individual and group coaching sessions can be life-changing
- Change – using Discovery to aid a change programme arms people with the tools they need to become agile, robust, and able to support each other positively through the process.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form below: