Team Well-being and Resilience Training
- Emotional Intelligence – understanding the impact our physiology and emotions have on our ability to perform
- Pressure Points – what causes stress for the different colour types? How does each react and what do they need in order to move on?
- The Performance Quadrant – establishing where our individual and collective energy is being pulled and defining strategies to maintain high-performance
- How to build resilience – theory and exercises
- Team challenges to bring the learning to life
Enhanced levels of…
By the end of this workshop your team will have a better awareness of how to support themselves and one other through high-pressure situations and, having agreed individual and team actions, be in a better place to pull together when times get tough.
All our learning programmes begin with an introduction to the Insights Discovery model and our signature ‘Personal Impact’ workshop. This gives delegates valuable insights into themselves and the impact they can have on others, and lays the groundwork for improved working relationships and team performance.Learn More